DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I have very painful plantar fasciitis and am finding that my

Hi, I have very painful plantar fasciitis and am finding that my foot massager machine is helping. I have also had a steroid injection, which didn't seem to help. How many times a day can I use the massager? Many thanks.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

You can use the massager 2-3 times daily

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. I will be glad to help you always.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Is it ok to use it three times a day, fifteen minutes a day? Is it usual for these machine to provide relief for plantar fasciitis? Thank you.

They can provide relief sometime

You can use it 2-3 times daily

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. I will be glad to help you always.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.

You are welcome