DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

Today I have been urinating about every 10 minutes. Hadn't

Today I have been urinating about every 10 minutes. Hadn't drunk (tea) as much as I usually do. No pain anywhere.
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: Just feel exhausted. (Not normal) and yes I am taking Sertraline - have been for many years.
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about this?
Customer: No not yet but if it persists I will do that.
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: What can I do right now to do ease the situation? If anything?

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I would suggest to have a home urine test

That can pick up the possibility of infection and sugar in urine which can be a possibility

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. I will be glad to help you always.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you can I simply go to the pharmacy and get test kit or do I need to see a doctor to get kit?

Yes you can get it from the pharmacy

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. I will be glad to help you always.