DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

There is a lump under my left armpit for years now.

There is a lump under my left armpit for years now. Sometimes its leaking, or bleeding. My GP gave antibiotics twice before he stated: " it's a hygiene problem" I was offended as I am washing and quite proud of my appearance and hygiene. So I never went back to that GP again. That was already over a year ago. Now there is the same symptoms appeared uder my right arm. I am devastated and confused. NHS 111 website is useless. I can't get in dermatology because of Covid-19. Tell me what should I do?
JA: How long have you had the lump? Is it hard or soft?
Customer: Quite hard, but if I press it it's leeks liquid and blood. I have it for years on the left hand side I just noticed the one on the right
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No. I'm not allergic. I don't have any long term illness.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Okay. Thank you

This is most likely Hidradentis Supprativa

If this keep on coming back after some time then your next best option is to consider surgery

That will help in settling the issue once and for all

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. I will be glad to help you always.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
How can I get into surgery?

You should ask for a referral from your doctor