How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. P. Jyoti Your Own Question
Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 11425
Experience:  17 yrs experience in treating OPD & Emergency patients.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. P. Jyoti is online now

About 3 years ago I started an ivf cycle with my husband's

This answer was rated:

About 3 years ago I started an ivf cycle with my husband's sperm and another ladies eggs the first session I had a miscarriage, so we did another cycle which I had another miscarriage last month feel so empty alone n argument with my husband n daughter are always there just don't want to be here
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: All that happened was I had to go to hospital so the miscarriage could happen as baby hadn't come away they never said I had to go to the doctors they just told me to do a pregnancy test 2 weeks later to make sure I wasn't pregnant so no medication
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: No medication and I'm not allergic to anything
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hello, my name is***** thank you for your question. I am a qualified MD with 18 years’ experience and I am happy to work with you on this.
I can appreciate your concerns regarding this issue.

You are having depression because of the circumstances.

It is natural to go through some depression when a bad event occurs. This is a very common problem that most of us go through.

You should consult your doctor for this. Psychological diseases are as much diseases as physical diseases. We need to get them treated as matter of factly as we treat a physical disease. There are a wide range of drugs like antidepressants and anti anxiety drugs which will no doubt help you to regain control of your life. If necessary your GP will refer you to a psychiatrist.

Dont try to deal with this alone. Get help, show your doctor. Anxiety and depression are two very common medical conditions in the modern age, and you must deal with them medically. A very large number of people suffer from this and have been able to find help through medicines and counselling which your doctor can prescribe for you.

Hope I have been able to clarify the situation for you and helped in resolving your query.
Please rate the answer 5 stars if you have been helped by the answer to show your acceptance. A bonus is always welcome!
If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.
Thank you and I wish you the best of health - stay safe!
Dr. P. Jyoti

Dr. P. Jyoti and 3 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you