Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I have what looks like a bite on me, had it over a week, but

Hi I have what looks like a bite on me, had it over a week, but its got bigger, its round with what looks like a white mark in middle, round the edge it looks like its raised, It looks a bit like ringworm but not sure
JA: When did mark first appear? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: 7th of October, no not used anything yet
JA: Got it. Have you seen a dermatologist about mark?
Customer: No
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Dermatologist should know?
Customer: I have had benign skin cancer before

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Can you please share a picture of that lesion here by clicking the paperclip đź“Ž icon on this page?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.

You are welcome. Can you please share a picture of that lesion here by clicking the paperclip icon on this page?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
File attached (P357ZQG)

Thanks a lot for your patience and I appreciate it. Please wait, I am typing an answer and it may take a few minutes to write a detailed answer. In the meantime, if you have any specific questions, please let me know.

If you want a phone call, I am available to call you. We can stay in the chat as well. Regards

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Even I would get tense in this situation but I would like to reassure you that this is likely to be a ringworm infection. You should apply a mixture of over the counter available hydrocortisone cream mixed with Clotrimazole cream twice daily for 2 weeks and you are going to be alright. I reassure you as I would have reassured my family member that there is nothing serious like cancer behind this. If symptoms persist, see your doctor as sometime oral drugs are needed. Lesions like granuloma annulare can also present like this.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply as I am happy to address follow-up questions. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. I will be glad to help you always. If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link, please –

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-hasan/?rpt=3800

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you so much, I'd did think ringworm but best to double check, thsnk you for your time and have a lovely weekend

You are most welcome. Your satisfaction is my prime goal. Have we discussed everything that you wanted? Thank you for choosing justanswer.com. Have a good day. Please remember to add me to your favorite doctor. A bonus and excellent feedback will be appreciated. Regards