Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Experience:  17 yrs experience in treating OPD & Emergency patients.
11269312

I have toumors on my thyroid and i had a covid in march,

Hi i have toumors on my thyroid and i had a covid in march
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Since march my thyroid stated to hurt Gp send me to ultrasound It showed that i have lymphs on my thyroid Docror said its really common But i feel worse and worse
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: I dont know, im trying to connect it with gluten
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Its this pain in my throat and chest, I can feel thyroid under my fingers and i feel dizzy like my head is in aquarium. I cant focus on work i cant focus on studying. Sometimes i dont remember what ibe been doing 10 mintes ago.

Hello, my name is***** thank you for your question. I am a qualified MD with 18 years’ experience and I am happy to work with you on this.
I’m sorry to hear about your problem. I know how worrisome this situation can be for you.
Please provide some more information so that I can provide you with a better informed answer.

What is your age and gender?

What are your thyroid levels? Are they normal?

Can you send a pic of your ultrasound report?

Please provide this info and I will help you further with my answer.
You may get a message asking for a phone call which is generated automatically by the website, if you accept this I can help you over phone also. If you do not want a phone call, which is a premium service and costs extra, simply ignore this, I will help you through chat.

Hello.
Without the information requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

Thyroid growths can be of three types,

Nodule - a single nodule may develop on one side.
Multi - nodular -several nodules. It can be on one side of the neck or on both sides.
Diffuse - not 'lumpy' like a multinodular but a smooth growth.

Again, it can be:
Toxic - when there is excess production of thyroid hormones
Non- Toxic - when there is no excess production.

The treatment options are really decided by the type of growth. You will be investigated by three main investigations, an FNAC to find the type of growth, that is, whether it is malignant or benign; an ultrasound to determine whether it is smooth, multinodular or a single nodule; and blood tests for the thyroid hormone levels, to determine whether it is increased, decreased or normal.
You should discuss with your doctor about these investigations, this can lead to a proper diagnsosis for you and cure for your symptoms.

Hope I have been able to clarify the situation for you and helped in resolving your query.
Please rate the answer 5 stars if you have been helped by the answer to show your acceptance. A bonus is always welcome!
If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.
Thank you and I wish you the best of health - stay safe!
Dr. P. Jyoti