DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I have been having issues with my menstrual cycle. from

Hi, my name is***** have been having issues with my menstrual cycle. from March-August I didn't have a period and when it came in September it lasted almost 3 weeks. since then I have had light spotting at random.
JA: Apologies for the personal questions, but are you using any contraceptives? When did your last period begin?
Customer: No problem. I haven't used any form of contraceptive since October last year and the date of my last official period was September 1st
JA: Got it. When was your last smear test, and what were the results? Any swelling, discoloration, or unusual smells?
Customer: i haven't had a smear test done
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: well I broke my ankle and had surgery in June

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Have you consulted your doctor for this ?

How old are you ?

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I am currently 23 years old
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Hello Dr. Ehtisham

Thanks for the details

You must see the doctor

These can be symptoms of hormonal imbalance

A possibility of polycystic ovarian syndrome, infection and endometriosis has to be ruled out

You need an examination, ultrasound and female hormone tests

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. I will be glad to help you always.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
i have actually spoken to a doctor, this was when i didnt have my period but they didnt find anything wrong
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
ok thank you

You are welcome

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. I will be glad to help you always.