DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

My husband had a laproscopic cholecystectomy on 250920 and

my husband had a laproscopic cholecystectomy on 250920 and he had complications with a ruptured gb.He had full abdominal incision whn key hole failed . he was in severe post op pain and CT scan confirmed extensive free fluid in his abdo which was drained with a tube and bag over 4 days then he was discharged on 121020,
JA: Has your husband used any medication for the rupture?
Customer: He has sever shoulder pain and nausea. he is not eating well , nothing at all yet today,very pale and breathless ,less well than when discharged,losing weight . Can he get help for shoulder pain and related wind (his op was 3week ago) he is also type 2 diabetic 73 YO , No temp just now . very scared he's not getting better .
JA: Got it. Has he seen a doctor about the rupture?
Customer: Operation performed at the Royal Oldham Hospital , we were given no aftercare instructions or advice. Surgeon Dr Rate. name Gary McDougall, dob 270647.
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in his medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: contact number***********, his number, regards ***** ***** my no***********

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Which pain medicine he has used ?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
he had intravenous opiods , and antibitics for mstof his stay., now on tramadol and parecetamol also buscopan
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
hard of hearing but you could speak to patient

Calling you shortly