DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I have started taking L arginine as a suplement but Its

Hello,I have started taking L arginine as a suplement but Its causing me diahorreas as It is a common side effect. Will my body get used to It or the digestive problems are likely to continue?

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Yes most likely you will be used to of it and the diarrhea will settle as well

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. I will be glad to help you always.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. I will be glad to help you always.