Elliot Ruff
Elliot Ruff,
Experience:  GP at Whitstable Medical Practice
108371854

I've been hallucinations paranoia and delusions mania an

I've been hallucinations paranoia and delusions mania an depression since March. Been told it's not a psychosis but I feel ill
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: Yes I asked for help but was refused
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: My diagnosis is ptsd but not typical. I've had these experience voices an visions since I was a child
Good evening, I am Dr Ruff. Thank you for contacting us today.I am sorry that you are experiencing this, what type of hallucinations do you have?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Visual audio and tactile
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Are u ringing I'm not sure what going on
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I want a refund
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
This is making me feel so poorly ii ts unreal not replying after I paid and I'm mentally ill and poor
Hello, sorry but it is not letting me connect.
I am going to flag this up with customer services. Would you be okay if we arrange this for later this evening or tomorrow morning?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Okay I'm getting upset please a refund and cancel my membership it just made me feel worse
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I don't know why . Can I cancel my membership and have a refund because it's made me feel more unwell

I understand. Well I am very sorry you have been feeling this way. I would certainly suggest that given how you feel you should at least get a psychiatric assessment.

It is certainly possible that you can get these symptoms with conditions such as Personality disorders, as well as Schizophrenia and PTSD. However from what you have said you should probably consider medication to help you with this.

I certainly hope you find the help you require.

Please can you contact customer services directly who will assist you with cancelling your membership. Take care.