DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

This past 2 weeks I’ve been feeling very tired, no energy,

This past 2 weeks I’ve been feeling very tired, no energy, no concentration, dizziness
Been getting weird pains in the upper left chest and right rib, feel like I’m watching my breath a lot more.I’m 24 male
Current medication-
Propranolol
Omeprazole
Fexofenadine

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Have you checked your pulse and blood pressure ?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Pulse is usually between 50-70 unless In anxious state, blood pressure is usually always normal

Do you have stress or anxiety ?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Also feel nauseous after eating a lot of the time, I’ve lost around 4-5lb the past few weeks to
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have anxiety however I don’t feel to anxious I just feel so tired and ill

Thanks for the details

I would suggest that you do get an examination

These can be symptoms of anemia

You should have a blood test to rule out a possibility of anemia

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. I will be glad to help you always.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I had my bloods done in July and had tests for anemia then along with all my vitamins and lugs kindneys etc

So in that case it may just be a stress or anxiety related problem

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
There is also nervous system issues in my family

It does not sound like anything related to nervous system

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Also I get pain in one ear my right ear

This can be due to impacted wax

You can use Glycerine ear drops and take an anti-inflammatory like Ibuprofen to relieve the pain