Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

Best way to be able to cut anxiety out my life? Struggled

Best way to be able to cut anxiety out my life? Struggled with it for around 2 years I take propranolol currently, I’ve been advised to find someone who can help train my brain and help my nervous system so I’m prepared if that makes sense?
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I look forward to answering your question. Yes that makes sense. It is called cognitive behavioral therapy. It teaches you to cope in more constructive ways. You need to search for a therapist trained in it. Please reply with questions and consider a positive rating. We are not compensated without a rating. thank you for using JA.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
that will help train my brain? Is there anything I can do daily to help? Any certain foods or daily this
That is the purpose of cognitive behavioral therapy, so yes. And that will teach you what to do daily. No food is going to change anything.