DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I finished my period about a week ago and I have been

Hi. I finished my period about a week ago and I have been lightly spotting bright red blood for the last few hours. I wanted to know if this is something I should worry about or not
JA: Apologies for the personal questions, but are you using any contraceptives? When did your last period begin?
Customer: Yes, I have the implant in my arm, have had it since December 2019. My last period was 6th-9th of October
JA: Got it. When was your last smear test, and what were the results? Any swelling, discoloration, or unusual smells?
Customer: I have never had one
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Not that I’m aware of

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

How old are you ?

When you had the Pap smear done most recently?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I am 19. I haven’t had one

Thanks for the details

Some time one off spotting or bleeding can be normal

In case if it continue or your periods become irregular then you will need to see the doctor for evaluation

Mostly it is nothing concerning and can just be a hormonal imbalance

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. I will be glad to help you always.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you for your help. It is definitely nice to hear that it’s most likely nothing but a hormone imbalance. Thank you again.

You are welcome

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. I will be glad to help you always.