Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I have low groin pain with lower back pain that is very

Hello I have low groin pain with lower back pain that is very dragging like period cramps, with it I am getting pressure on my bladder and bowel, At times feeling nauseous,I am post menopause and do not have any bleeding or discharge. It can have an aching effect down my thighs, it appears more uncomfortable sitting than standing, I have had this for about a week prior to that I had Low abdo pain like stomach ache, I am getting a little concerned that I can’t relieve this with anything
JA: How long have you dealt with the cramps? When did menopause start?
Customer: about a week menopause was 6-7 years ago
JA: Got it. Do you have any immediate relatives (mother, father, or siblings) with a history of uterine, ovarian, or bladder cancer?
Customer: my paternal aunt had ovarian cancer, my daughter cervical cancer 6 years ago
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have alpha 1 and recently seen go with pounding heart had ecg last week as go found a occasional missing beat in my pulse
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I look forward to answering your question. It sounds like you need an exam in person. If the symptoms are persistent then you need a CT scan of the abdomen and pelvis. Please reply with questions and consider a positive rating. We are not compensated without a rating. thank you for using JA.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Could a urine infection cause symptoms like this
it could. But it would also generally cause pain and /or blood with urination. Or at the least, urinary frequency. Please reply with questions and consider a positive rating. We are not compensated without a rating. thank you for using JA.