Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have symptoms of COVID 19 and am scared, more like

Hello i have symptoms of COVID 19 and am scared
JA: Are you experiencing any symptoms, such as a cough, fever, or shortness of breath?
Customer: more like sweating stifness, tiredness, headaches, weakness and little coughs
JA: Got it. Where are you located? How widespread is COVID-19 in your area?
Customer: London
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I can't know if I feel a little resistance of letting the air in my lungs or if its my emotions scaring me
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Though it can be covid, it can be just a common cold virus causing all this.

I would suggest taking Tylenol CF, do saltwater gargles and take chicken stock and soups and see how it evolves.

Most likely it will improve in the next 2 to 3 days if not then get the COVID test.

No worries.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hello Doctor, I have taken the test yesterday and have experienced this morning the loss of sense of smell and taste. I am 18 years old but still feel scared.

There is nothing at all to be worried even if its COVID it is not going to cause harm in your age,

Just do not take the stress.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ok Doctor thank you. I read in the papers that a girl aged 16 was perfectly healthy and died after having trouble to breathe. This is why I am getting scared. I get migraines and would request a face to face meeting. Coudl you tell me how much it will cost ?

I do not know about the cost.

You can contact customer services for that.

And that girl would be 1 in 10,0000 people with other issues most likely.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
How would you recommend me diagnosing/ measuring my cough or breathing?

I do not think it is COVID.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Even if I have a loss of taste and smell which are key elements indicating covid ?

tHAT CAN OCCUR IN FLU AS WELL.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
which type of flue? no need to get mad with me doctor. I am only asking questions and I am tired and far from my family and young and request help from a doctor. All I need is support, not bold texts thank you

I can understand your anxiety.

That was an error and the text got bold, I reassure you, you do not need to be worried at all.

The common flu virus can cause these symptoms.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Oh ok �� If it was an error then I apologize for my previous response, it was unjust.
I thank you for your service .
If I have any update may I text you through this platerform tomorrow and in a week or is it only for 24H?

You can text tomorrow.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Good morning Doctor,
This morning I feel a lot better,
Still tired but not as much as before and have a little irritation in my throat. But my runny nose is gone.
I don't know if it is my muscles aching but this morning I felt a little pressure on my downer left ribs or and left upper abdomen and on the left of my left pectoral. do you think this is anything worrying?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hello Doctor,
My test just got back and I tested positive for COVID 19

There is nothing to worry about.

You are already feeling better and feel improvement in the coming days.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you.

Do find me for any future concerns that you might have.

Kind regards.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Dear Doctor Uzair
Following the result of my Covid Test as positive, I wish to do everything possible to recover soonest.
Firstly I obviously will be complying with the obligatory self-isolation period – 10 days after the first day of the symptoms; ie until this Sunday 25.10.2020.
Could you advise me on the best way I can gain strength and fortify my body; other than eating well and drinking water, etc?
For example, would you advise a 2-3 week vitamin treatment? If yes, please send me the name of the vitamin supplement. Is Vitamin C or another combination of vitamins recommended? Thank you for your advice
For your information, I already have a Vitamin D one 2ML uni-dose with me to take mid-end November. (CHOLECALCIFEROL 100 000 U.I)
I also have a prescription to have a flu shot from my family doctor in Paris but I am not sure if this French prescription is recognized as a valid prescription in the UK?
If not, could you send me a prescription for the flu shot as I am now in the category of patients who require this?
How and when may I do the flu shot?
Thanking you for your advice and concern,
Sincerely,
William Schulz

Just take multivitamins which ever you like.

Eat healthily and take lots of chicken stock.

Ginger tea.

we do not give prescriptions here.

See a doctor in person for that.

I hope you will get better soon.

Open a new thread if you have further questions.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Good evening Doctor,
After having sneezed hard, I felt a pain in my chest and was wondering if this was a dangerous sign ?

No its not dangerous.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Good morning doctor,
When i lie down on my bed to go to sleep i feel a subtle pressure on my chest when i breathe. Is this dangerous due to COVID 19?

Please accept additional services or open a new thread.