Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz,
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

Thank you. My son has under arm boils for year. The doctors

Hi thank you. My son has under arm boils for year. The doctors at the hospital aren't helping much. Can you please recommended private treatment. Thanks
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: My son has underarm boils
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Well he's a bit overweight, not diabetic

Hello my name is***** will try to help you today.

I am so sorry that he is going through this.

Can you kindly send me a photo of this?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
How would I link the image here?

I am sorry, I can't take call right now. But you will have option of linking pictures.

I can continue the consult over here.

Khizra Naz,
Experience: GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul

I am trying to call you now,

Warm regards

The method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save changes on this page

If you are having trouble, kindly approach our Customer Service assistance.

You can approach them at the following link:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Where you can chat, call, or send a support request. Or you can email directly to *****@******.***

Thank you for trusting Just Answer. Good day to you, I am Dr, Gupta. I'm board-certified Pediatrician with over 20 years experience. I have been reviewing your concern and I very much would like to help. I have tried to call you and also left instructions on how you can get an image here

Let me know how I can assist you further
Kind regards,

I am sorry that I have been unable to connect on the phone, I did try calling you twice,

Boils under the arm occur when a hair follicle becomes infected. This may occur due to: ***** ***** If you sweat more than normal due to the weather or physical activity, but you don't clean yourself properly, you may be more susceptible to infections such as boils.

Hidradenitis suppurativa, also known as acne inversa, is a chronic skin disease characterized by recurrent boil-like lumps (nodules) under the skin. The nodules become inflamed and painful. They tend to break open (rupture), causing abscesses that drain fluid and pus. This may be rarely a cause of this problem too.

Rarely certain immune conditions can cause this problem, however, that appears less likely.

You can often treat a boil at home. Here are some general guidelines:

1. Keep the area clean and free of any irritants.
  2. Don’t pick or attempt to pop the boil.
  3. Apply a warm compress to the boil several times a day.
  4. Don’t reuse or share cloths used for compresses.

A warm compress will help pull out the pus inside the boil. This can help the boil drain on its own.

If you attempt to pop or lance the boil yourself, you’re putting the area at risk of further or worse infection.

I would recommend further testing if the problem is recurring and you are taking adequate care of the underarms,

Finally, a course of Vit D may help if there is excessive sweating,

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer. I hope I have given you a satisfactory answer. If you have any follow up questions, please reply here and I'll be happy to assist you.
Warm Regards,
Dr. Gupta, MD

I hope that I have been able to help, I would be happy to take up a phone call, if you need one, just reply back with a suitable time,

Warm regards