Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz,
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

I have probably serious problem I need advise on. Can you

Hello I have probably serious problem I need advise on. Can you confirm that consultation is totally confidential please?
JA: We keep all your personally identifiable information confidential and even have people that double check to make sure something doesn't slip through. Your question goes out to the Doctor and then gets published with the answer to help others with similar problems.
Customer: Ok thank you I did stupid thing and I’m worried I might need more help than just at pharmacy in a morning
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: And what concerns me most to keep it quiet from work tjing is that I did drugs after some experience in teens I’ve had after like 15 16 years meth and I’m having pain in my kidneys, going pee very often and so Please don’t go
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: I had like 12 mg Friday night and then Saturday again maybe 14 mg and it started Saturday after second dose I am drinking lot of water and keep close to radiator to apply heat to my back a feel like I’m ready to sleep pain intensity is like 5 I feel it in my urethras and in kidneys
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: pain maybe like 4 when applying heat took lot of vitamin c

Hello my name is***** will try to help you today.

This consult is confidential in the sense that only the doctors can access it from here.

What drugs did you take? When did you take it?

Are you still taking it?

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Hello, thank you
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I had taken about 12 mg Friday night and then 14 - 20 not too sure not more Saturday afternoon and then pain started
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I have been going to pee often and a lot all Saturday
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I am drinking lot of water and took 4 vitamin c
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I had some food

It's likely a urinary tract infection, I would advise you to drink plenty of fluids, take paracetamol 2 tablet three times a day and take cysticlean from pharmacy and take 2 sachets twice a day for 7 days.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I hade 2 x milk rice a 2x of similar product something
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Then some cream cheese
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Now I’ve been applying heat for better part of night keeping back very close to radiator
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Drinking lot of water

It's alright, increase fluids and take this medication.

That's good.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Pain in my kidneys is like 5 and since applying heat is like 4
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Urethras is like 2-3

Take paracetamol for the pain relief. Is that alright?

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I’m hoping I might be ready to sleep and go to pharmacy in a morning
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I’ll buy some
Customer: replied 2 days ago.

Great. Can you kindly rate this consult 5, it would be highly appreciated.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Also my experience with this is some from 15 years ago and then now unexpectedly, deciding to do it one very last time and now this
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Do you think I’m ok to go sleep hence not drinking anymore and then do I get some antibiotics at pharmacy please?

Yes, it is fine and you can sleep.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Thank you for your help, I feel silly and definitely not doing anything like this again. Thank you

You are welcome.