DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I had a large mole behind my right shoulder for many years.

I had a large mole behind my right shoulder for many years. It has resently crusted over and has now dropped.off. leaving just pink skin. As a cancer survivor, Breast and Uterrine cancer in 8 and half years remission, should I be concerned about this? I am quite well and am 81 yrs old and having yearly checks from UCLH hospital in London.
JA: When did the mole first appear? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: at least 5 or 6 years ago maybe be longer I am not sure and I am not on any medication.
JA: Got it. Have you seen a dermatologist about the mole?
Customer: No never.I have quite a few on my body and my oncologist has seen them and was never worried about them!
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Dermatologist should know?
Customer: Just lymphoedema in my left leg from 2 lots of chemo otherwise pretty healthy.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please attach a photo for review

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
I have a pic on my phone but unsure of how to transfer to computer.

Please follow this link to share

https://www.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
do I just wait for a phone call?

Calling you now

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
The Doctor was helpful and reassuring

Thanks a lot