Elliot Ruff
Elliot Ruff,
Experience:  GP at Whitstable Medical Practice
108371854

This been a week I checked my blood pressure every day my

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: This been a week I checked my blood pressure every day my blood pressure reading is 150 to 96 dont know why
JA: Is this consistent, or is there some fluctuation in blood pressure?
Customer: Its changes 140 to 90 too Its go up and down
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I got diabetes and chalostoel well maintained take 1 tablet of diabetes

Good afternoon, I am Dr Ruff, thank you for contacting us today.

An average Blood pressure should be 135/85. Therefore the odd readings raised are not a concern, but the average is important.

If it is above 135/85 with 10 readings, which I would take twice daily for a few days, rather all in one day, then medication would be required. This is also very important given that you have diabetes.

I hope this helps.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thanku and on Friday I woke up it was 120 85 don't what causing it I had my blood test was good diabetes well managed and chalostreol too
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Ok