DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

My little girl i have noticed gas a small bald patch on her

My little girl i have noticed gas a small bald patch on her hair it wasnt there a few weeks sgo
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: She hasnt seen the GP because we cant get an app
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please attach a photo for review

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
File attached (V6T62MV)
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Attached a photo

Thanks for sharing

This is Alopecia areata

This is a benign condition

Mostly hair regrow after few months

But you can apply Betamethasone lotion in that area to increase the regrowth of hair

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply as I am happy to address follow-up questions. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. I will be glad to help you always. If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link, please –

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-ehtisham/?rpt=3800

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Is rather not call as she is around she is 9 years old
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Should i take her to the dr

Yes as the lotion will need a prescription

But sometime the hair regrow without any treatment

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Getting an appointment at any GP is not easy right now could it just be stress
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Should i be worried can this get worse she is only 9 and very distressed

Yes you can wait as I said because there is a good chance that they will regrow in their own

Nothing to worry at all

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you just worried more patches appear as she is already distressed

No most likely she will not have any more and this will also regrow in few weeks

Customer: replied 8 days ago.

You are welcome