Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz,
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

My urine is an odd colour. I am 73 years old and have not

my urine is an odd colour. I am 73 years old and have not been ill this year apart from the odd cold and a reaction to a flu jab about 10 days ago. Should I ignore it>
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: No but I do take paracetamol for an arthritic knee some times. As I grew older I found I was urinating more frequently but it is never painful nor does it get in my way.
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about arthritis?
Customer: Yes, after I had fallen a couple of times last year rushing about. I was sent to have an X-ray on the knee and my GP suggested a local gel treatment Fenbit or something like it to rub on. Also I could take up to 6 paracetamol a day. But I don't take that many and sometimes none at a ll.
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No. I am lucky in my health usually and visit my GP only very rarely.

Hello My name is***** will try to help you today.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No I prefer to type thank you

can you tell me about urine symptoms?

Do you have any fever?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
My urine is a brown?orange colour. I have no fever and feel fine otherwise but tired.

Any pain while you pass urine?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No pain passing water. nor cystitis

Have you started any new mediction?

What did you eat or drink last night or this morning?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No new medication, only the paracetamol. We ate at lunch time yesterday, so I had a bowl of cereal at dinner time. This morning I had tea and toast and then coffee at ll am . This I do most days,

If there are no symptoms of cystitis, it can be odd urine sample. There is nothing to worry about. But if it keep on happening, than you would need to send urine sample to your surgery.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you ***** you have set my mind at rest. But I will bear in mind to watch out in case in the future. WE were always told as a girl that urine should be green which it has been. Goodbye

You are welcome. Can you kindly give this consult 5