Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I am concerned as on Friday I came home from work with a

Hi I am concerned as on Friday I came home from work with a really bad serve migraine where my right side of my face was in so much pain and my right eye was numb and today I have been sent home from work due to me being dizzy where the room was spinning and I was being sick.
JA: Did you have a recent injury to the eye? How is your vision?
Customer: No and when I had the dizzy spell today it lasted a few hours on and off I went blur and also had ringing in my ears and could not hear for a few seconds
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Wen I was 18 I had a slight mini Stoke to one side of my face and when I have been pregnant I get blood cotts

Hi there,
I am an experienced Medical Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Your symptoms are concerning.

Sudden onset of severe headache, numbness, and dizziness can be due to migraine headaches commonly.

However, given your prior history of stroke, another stroke is a possibility.

Brain aneurysm is also another possibility.

Hence, you should go to the local hospital for further evaluation and a CT scan of the brain with and without contrast.
Best wishes,
Please reply back if you need any further clarification.
It was my pleasure to help you today.