DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I have itchy pus filled pimples would like to know if it’s

I have itchy white pus filled pimples would like to know if it’s acne or infection
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?
Customer: I have this coming and going for months nothing much is helping the itch unless I pop but the pimples forms again and itch again
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please share a photo for review

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
File attached (PQ53S1P)

Thanks for sharing

This is an infection or folliculitis

You do need an antibiotic like Flucloxacillin or Co-Amoxiclav

That will get rid of the problem

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply as I am happy to address follow-up questions. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. I will be glad to help you always. If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, please take a while to rate my service and next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link, please –

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-ehtisham/?rpt=3800

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Is it bacterial or yeast ?

Bacterial likely Staphylococcus aureus