Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Second opinion] Need advice.... I’m on the pill and I have;

second opinion] Need advice....I’m on the pill and I have;
Late period
Been spotting for 2-3 days
Cramps in my belly and back
Headaches
Feeling sick and lightheaded
Going toilet more often
Bad belly (loose pooh)
Backache in general

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

How many days you are late on your periods?

Have you checked your pregnancy test?

Are you there?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi sorry I was busy. And yeah done one Friday/Saturday
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Was negative
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
9-10 days but been spotting for 3 days

Thanks a lot for your patience and I appreciate it. Please wait, I am typing an answer and it may take a few minutes to write a detailed answer. In the meantime, if you have any specific questions, please let me know.

If you want a phone call, I am available to call you. We can stay in the chat as well. Regards

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
This is perfect (chatting how we are)

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Even I would get tense in this situation. You are not likely to be pregnant becaue after 7 days of missed periods, you are supposed to have a positive test. You should check your test again after 2 days and if it is still negative then the likely cause of all these symptoms can be hormonal imbalance as it also causes same symptoms as pregnancy. In that case, you should see your doctor to get your hormones levels checked and proceed accordingly. I reassure you as I would have reassured my family member that there is nothing serious behind this and you are going to be alright.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply as I am happy to address follow-up questions. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. I will be glad to help you always. If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link, please –

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-hasan/?rpt=3800