DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I was sick last 5 days with temperature and last three days

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I was sick last 5 days with temperature and last three days I am getting worse and not eating food and vomiting if I try it. Also can’t drink enough water as well as I am getting sick. I can’t stand up as I am feeling light headed or dizzy.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?
Customer: It seems like I have some virus but I am not sure what it is
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: nothing else

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Sorry to hear about this

You may have a stomach flu

Other possibility can be a COVID19 infection

You do need to call your doctor fir the test

You should take Paracetamol, an anti-emetic like Gravinate and keep yourself hydrated with fluids like Diarolyte

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply as I am happy to address follow-up questions. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. I will be glad to help you always. If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, and next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link, please –

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-ehtisham/?rpt=3800

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply as I am happy to address follow-up questions. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. I will be glad to help you always. If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, please take a while to rate my service and next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link, please –

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
What good would you think will help to take
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
What food

A soft diet like banana, yogurt, bread and rice for few days