Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz,
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

Ive had a lump on the left side of my and its filled with

Hi ive had a lump on the left side of my clit and its filled with pus twice and leaked. The lump isnt there now but my clitoris is itchy very often and causes discomfort. I also get recurring thrush i think. Past few times ive stimulated my clitoris i have had slight bleeding from the vagina, with no penetration. Any explanation for all these issues?
JA: How long have you dealt with the itchiness? Have you experienced this in the past?
Customer: Ive dealt with it for a few years
JA: Got it. When was your last smear test or pelvic exam? Any irregular results from past exams?
Customer: I have never had one
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Nope

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

And please ignore any phone requests, these are generated automatically by Just Answer beyond my control.

I am so sorry that you are going through this.

It is likely to be bartholin cyst from the swelling of glands. It is likely to be from that.

I would advise you take lukewarm water with salted water and take ibuprofen 1 tablet three times a day.

Is that alright?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** the bartholins cyst is near the entry of the vagina though?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
mine was directly next to the clitoris
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
would this explain my bleesing after stimulation, as this only started recently and the cyst hasnt formed in a long while

Yes it is around that area, it is likely to that.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
if its near the entry then why would it form next to the clitoris

Because glands are in slightly different places in different people. There is nothing to worry about it.