DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

Ive had a lump on the left side of my and its filled with

Hi ive had a lump on the left side of my clit and its filled with pus twice and leaked. The lump isnt there now but my clitoris is itchy very often and causes discomfort. I also get recurring thrush i think. Past few times ive stimulated my clitoris i have had slight bleeding from the vagina, with no penetration. Any explanation for all these issues?

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
thank you

You seems to have two problem

The lump filled with pus is a boil

That is a bacterial infection

The other issue causing itching is thrush or vaginal candidiasis

You should use Canesten vaginal cream to treat the thrush

In case if the lump or pus reappear then you will need an antibiotic

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply as I am happy to address follow-up questions. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. I will be glad to help you always. If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, and next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link, please –

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-ehtisham/?rpt=3800

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi, i have tried canesten many times before and it seems to have not worked any time i use it. Would these things youve said also be the reason why i bleed after stimulation? That is what is worrying me most

How old are you ?

Do you have a Pap smear done recently ?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I am about to turn 18, never had a pap smear

It is possible that your infection has not cleared and on stimulating that area there is bleeding

I would suggest that you do get an examination first of all to confirm the diagnosis

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
If i do have a uncleared infection would they give me antibiotics? This has been happening for a very long time

It depends whether you will require antibiotic or not depending on the presence of infection in that area

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
thank you so much for your help

You are welcome

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply as I am happy to address follow-up questions. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. I will be glad to help you always. If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, please take a while to rate my service and next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link, please –