Thank you for getting back with the requested necessary information and the image.
From your symptom analysis the image and correlating it with the history that I have gathered from you I feel that the possibilities are -
1. Otitis Media or middle ear infection (either viral or bacterial)
2. Viral pharyngitis.
3. Eustachian tube blockage.
As of now I suggest -
1. Tablet Claritin one tablet once daily for 3 days.
2. Saline nasal drops one drop in each nostril every sixth hourly or as and when required.
3. There is pain or discomfort or fever you can take Ibuprofen 400mg 3 times a day after food or on as and when required basis.
4. Warm salt water gargling 3 or 4 times a day, 30 minutes before food for a couple of days.
5. Do not instill anything in the ear.
There is nothing to worry about anything serious going on please.
If you are not better with above measures in 24 hours, you require an otoscopy examination by a physician and based on that oral antibiotic. The best would be Amoxicillin.
May I suggest you discuss these possibilities with your primary care physician and get yourself appropriately evaluated and managed please.
I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you! Please do let me know if you need any further clarification in this regard and we can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.
A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".
If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -
Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani