Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

I have a question about a pregnancy scan pic

Customer Question

Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 22 days ago.

Good day to you,
I am Dr Gupta, a board-certified physician with over 20 years of clinical experience.
I would like you to provide me with more information about your exact problem and your age and any relevant medical history so that I can assist,
Warm regards

Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 22 days ago.

PS: I may take a few hours to get back in case you do not contact me immediately due to time zone differences,

Warm regards

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I was wondering whether you can take a look and tell whether you think it might be a boy or girl
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
At the scan pic
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I understand it will be a guess from you
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 22 days ago.

Please share the pic using the clip icon on the chatbox,

Warm regards

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Pic1
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Pic2
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Pic3
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Pic4
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Pic5
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Puc6
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 22 days ago.

Thanks for sharing the images,

While you can theoretically find the sex of the baby at 13 weeks, it's unlikely that you’ll find out the sex of your baby during your dating scan early on in pregnancy. Most scan machines aren't high-tech enough to see this early, and waiting for your baby to get in the right position may not be possible. Added to this, by 13 weeks, your baby can curl up and perform acrobatics, which makes getting the right angle difficult.

I am sorry but the images that you have sent are not having any obvious signs that can help us make the diagnosis of sex, with any accuracy, in my opinion,

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer. I hope I have given you a satisfactory answer. If you have any follow up questions, please reply here and I'll be happy to assist you.
Warm Regards,
Dr. Gupta, MD