Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz,
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

I've just moved to the UK, currently in quarantine. I've

Customer Question

I've just moved to the UK, currently in quarantine. I've left my drugs for palpitations and angina back in Nigeria and would need a GP Gp's prescription to order said drugs from a pharmacy online.
JA: How long have you had the palpitations? Do you have a cough, fever, or shortness of breath?
Customer: No, I don't have any of the above symptoms. I've had the palpitations for about a month. Done ECG and stress ECG in Nigeria and the results were fine.
JA: Got it. How widespread is coronavirus in your area?
Customer: In Norwich or Nigeria? I'm not sure.
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Nothing that I can think of. No.
Expert:  Khizra Naz replied 20 days ago.

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

And please ignore any phone requests, these are generated automatically by Just Answer beyond my control.

Are you a resident of UK? Are you a registered to any GP?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I'm not a resident of the UK. I just moved here for studies yesterday. Not registered with any GP yet.

Than I would advise you to register to nearest GP and they will give you your medicine. Otherwise Nobody would be able to give it online.