Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I’d like to know if my throat lumps and bumps are normal.

Customer Question

JA: How long have you had the lump? Is it hard or soft?
Customer: Both, 2 years and getting worse
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Cancer
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 18 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Can you attach a picture here?

Do you have any symptoms?

Have you ever seen a doctor?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hi I would like to add that I have a lump growing on a Uvula, as well as the surrounding lumps that seem to be getting worse and bigger. My lymph notes around my jaw are a little swollen and tender. I have an a sore throat on and off (more on) for the better part of 2-3 years. No, I have not seen a doctors yet.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Thank you Dr. Uzair
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Should I be worried? Could it be something serious?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
File attached (G51GP11)
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 18 days ago.

These look like mucous cysts which are benign cysts and nothing serious but any lump in this area need to be examined by a doctor to confirm the diagnosis so that it can be treated accordingly.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.