sofia khan
sofia khan,
Experience:  Consultant Family physician with special interest in dermatology at Rehman Medical Institute
101501929

Like to order Rodogyl, I have pain in my gam upright onright

Customer Question

Like to order Rodogyl
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: I have pain in my gam upright onright side Was prescribed amoxicillin but didnt work
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about the pain?
Customer: I dont have dentust but I was visit privat dentist surgery in N.Abbot they did x ray told me that i have infection and cannot treat me so to go in Bulgaria as i have bridge and the dont know what to do as they say is to complicatet
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Im diabetic I dont want to lost my tooth Like to try with Rodogyl Cannot go in Bulgaria now to my dentist Can i have prescribtion for Rodogyl
Expert:  sofia khan replied 19 days ago.

Thank you for contacting Just answer.

My name is***** I am a board-certified family physician. I shall be answering your query today.

In a while you may see automated phone consultation prompt. This is sent to everyone from the site. If you do wish to consider telephonic consultation then please respond to it, otherwise you can ignore it.

So to clarify, we do not provide any prescriptions from this site but I can help you facilitate how you can get a private prescription in UK.

Rodogyl is an antibiotic and for dental abscess, they give same antibiotics but the name may be different. You can ask your GP to prescribe that for you.

Alternatively, you can book an online appointment with a service called "www.pushdoctor.co.uk" who can give a [private prescription for antibiotics.

I hope this helps.