Let me at the outset tell you that your symptoms are not due to dementia.
Your symptoms are far common in people who work a lot on computers and have typing to do. The software assisting during typing causes complacency and slight loss of concentration which also goes in speaking also.
None of this is worrisome and with just slight vigil on yourself can take care of it.
Following measures may be helpful;
1) Avoid multitasking
2) Avoid a noisy environment.
3) Sleep for 8 hours.
4) If you are taking any medicines, ask your doctor if any of them may be contributory.
5) Reduce stress and anxiety.
6) Physical fitness and mental fitness go together, so walk and exercise every day.
8) Mediterranean-type diets like whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and healthy fats from fish, nuts, and healthy oils help promote heart health and may also lessen the risk of memory and thinking problems.
8) Eating several servings of fruits and vegetables can also help significantly.
I am glad for the opportunity to answer your question.
I hope this interaction is helpful to you.
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.
I wish your symptoms resolve soon.