Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  board certified internal medicine
19706630

I want a covid test in Bridgwater Somerset how do I make a

Customer Question

I want a covid test in Bridgwater Somerset how do I make a appointment to get one?
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: I've got a temperature and my head is spinning, also my smell of things has gone, plus I am a bit short of breath, I'm just on the regular house hold medication that you can get over the counter! I've rang my work place to inform them because I am a key worker, driving ambulances.
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about this?
Customer: Not yet, I've only seemed to have got the symptom last night through to today, plus our doctor surgery is a nightmare for seeing a quack at the moment, i just thought I would get tested, and find out!
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No i can't think of anything obvious! What do you have in mind?
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 16 days ago.
Hi. I’m Dr. Mark. Glad to help you. Let me get the information for you.
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 16 days ago.
You can book a test online or by phoning 119. If you're getting a test because you have symptoms, you and anyone you live with must self-isolate until you get your result. This also applies to anyone in your support bubble.https://www.somerset.gov.uk/coronavirus/coronavirus-testing/
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 16 days ago.
Does that answer your question?