How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Elliot Ruff Your Own Question
Elliot Ruff
Elliot Ruff,
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2023
Experience:  GP at Whitstable Medical Practice
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Elliot Ruff is online now

Dear Doctor, My son has moved from France - he is 17 and

Customer Question

Dear Doctor
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: My son has moved from France - he is 17 and attending Henley College. He is not a resident, I am his father. He is currently still under the French system. How can I register him with a UK doctor?
JA: The Doctor will be able to answer that. When was your son's last doctor visit? What did they discuss?
Customer: The last time he saw doctor was in France. Cartalidge dislocated in chest
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in his medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no normal fit boy. has bad acne and needs some cream
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Elliot Ruff replied 20 days ago.

Good afternoon, I am Dr Ruff. Thank you for contacting us today.

So for an NHS GP you can register with any GP which has a catchment area for your postcode.

Please use this link and you will then need to call them directly.

I hope this helps, please let me know if there is anything else.