Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
5625079

My relative has covid for 25 days now and they want to trial

Hello my relative has covid for 25 days now and they want to trial a new proten for him to take to help him cope, can you confirm?
JA: Is your relative experiencing any symptoms, such as a cough, fever, or shortness of breath?
Customer: Yes
JA: The Doctor will be able to answer that. Where is he located? How widespread is COVID-19 in his area?
Customer: Algeria
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in his medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Previous heart conditions

Which protein is they are trying?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
File attached (44LQ7Q5)
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
his results
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
the protein

This protein and lipid increase body immunity.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Is it safe to use when he has a metal heart valve

Yes, it is safe.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Is there any type of condition where it isnt safe to use
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
As someone may have suggested because of his age it may not be safe, he is 80 years old and hasn;t eaten for 25 days since he got coronavirus

It should not be used in;

the patient is a premature baby, an infant, or a child less than 2 years old. - one is hypersensitive (allergic) to egg, soybean, or peanuts proteins or to any other ingredient of OLICLINOMEL. - your body has problems using amino acids. - one has an especially high level of fats in your blood (hyperlipidemia). - one has severe hyperglycemia (too much sugar in the blood). - one has an abnormally high amount of any of the electrolytes ( sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and/ or phosphorus) in the blood.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
What about his age and lack of eating?

It is given to people who have not eaten for long as a matter of fact.

It is routinely given in old age group people.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thank you so much Dr Arun, what other medication do you suggest? I will attach his results from before to now
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Original covid results 22 october
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
VS now

You are very welcome.

This is not medication. It is basically a protein and lipid supplement and is called hyperalimentation. It is given to a person who has been sick for very long and weak. It helps in boosting the body immunity.

There are no specific medications for it; just improving nutritional status would help recover fast.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
No im asking what medication or other things would you recommend for him from analysing those two results

This is exactly what I mentioned above

There is no role of any medication.

Only body immunity helps and so increasing the nutritional status is the primary concern which helps in boosting the body immunity.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
there is no need for steroids or remdesvir ?

Remdesiver and steroids are given on the basis of high-resolution CT scan of lungs (HRCT) report and requirement of oxygen and status of oximetry. It is not dependent on the biochemical parameters alone.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
His oxygen SpF is low do you suggest sterioids/ And which

He will require Dexamethasone.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I just want to say Dr Arun, thank you so much for all the help you provided me at the beginning. Unfortunately, he has passed away a few days ago. You was very essential at a time when people around him was passing quickly with no hospital spaces. Your help prolonged and made his last days easier. If you would like to his story it is at https://www.gofundme.com/f/cov… I don't expect you to donate no worries but the story is there, share if you can! I will make prayer for you to have good health and your family!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH