Caring doc
Caring doc, Doctor
Experience:  Internal Medicine Specialist. MBBS,MD
25020506

Stomache problems nause no appetite weight loss, haven’t he

Customer Question

Stomache problems nause no appetite weight loss
JA: How long have you had the loss of weight? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: haven’t he been eating hardly anything for weeks because of nausea
JA: The Doctor will be able to answer that. Has he seen a doctor about the loss of weight?
Customer: Loss of weight is through not eating
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in his medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: high blood pressure , had sepsis about 8 weeks ago. Back pain I’ve got uti and chest infection
Expert:  Caring doc replied 18 days ago.
Hi.Welcome to just answer.I am caring doc.I can help you today.
What is your age and sex?
Respected customer, I will try to help you to the best of my knowledge.
Since you have been having some health issues recently, I suspect you are having acidity problems. I would recommend to try acid lowering medications it should help.Try tablet Famotidine 20mg once at bed time.Your symptoms should improve within couple of weeks. Also avoid tea coffee and and spicy or fatty food. It should help.
If your symptoms persist, you should see a Gastroenterologist for further evaluation!