Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I’m having problems with sex. Every time I go to have sex

Customer Question

Hi I’m having problems with sex. Every time I go to have sex and put on the condom my erection goes soft. When it does stay erect it goes soft inside her vagina. I’m 20 years old, don’t smoke or drink. I’m healthy and extremely concerned as everytime I go to have sex I’m worried about my erection going down when I go to put the condom on.
JA: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: it has always happened when I go to have sex but lately I have been seeing this girl and it has happened 3 times were we have gone to do it. My health has been quite good of late
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 15 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 15 days ago.

Thanks a lot for your patience and I appreciate it. Please wait, I am typing an answer and it may take a few minutes to write a detailed answer. In the meantime, if you have any specific questions, please let me know.

If you want a phone call, I am available to call you. We can stay in the chat as well. Regards

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 15 days ago.

Respected customer, thanks a lot for your input, and thanks again for visiting justanswer.com! A great place where you can find guidance and/or solution from the real experts. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Even I would get tense in this situation and I can feel your stress but fortunately, this is not a serious issue. This just due to weak penile muscles and you can make them strong by starting Kegel's exercise. For this, while passing urine, you must pass some urine and then hold it for 10 seconds in a way that the stress in your penis and not on the abdomen. After 10 seconds, pass some more urine and hold it again for 10 seconds and then pass the rest of the urine. After one week, increase the time to 20 seconds and so on. After a couple of weeks, you will see that you will no more be having this problem and your erection will become persistent and strong while having sex. I reassure you in the same way as I would have assured some of my family members that there is nothing serious behind this so please don't stress yourself.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply as I am happy to address follow-up questions. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. I will be glad to help you always. If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link, please –

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-hasan/?rpt=3800