Elliot Ruff
Elliot Ruff,
Experience:  GP at Whitstable Medical Practice
108371854

How do l go about geting the cortozone injections in my

Customer Question

Hi, how do l go about geting the cortozone injections in my knees, because the tablets are no longer effective?
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, when were you prescribed this medication? How severe were any side effects?
Customer: 6 years ago,l had the injections, seens then l've been on naproxine tablets
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a doctor about this?
Customer: The reason l'm comunicating with you now is because l'having difficulty seing a doctor
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: Only l have l take simvastatin for collesteral and l contrall my dibities with dieting
Expert:  Elliot Ruff replied 20 days ago.

Good morning, I am Dr Ruff, thank you for contacting us today.

I am sorry to hear you are having difficulty with your knees. Steroid injections can be done via your own GP on the NHS, or alternatively some Physio providers do this privately as well as Orthopaedic surgeons.

I can assist you in providing a private provider if this is your preference?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Thank you for your info, but this isn't helping me atall.

I am very sorry that it isn't. I hope you are able to get in contact with your doctor soon to arrange this.