Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  board certified internal medicine
19706630

My granddaughter has been sent home from hosp after taking

Customer Question

My granddaughter has been sent home from hosp after taking an overdose She has a 3year old daughter which her mum and I now care for We don’t know what to do for for the best She is supposed to eon list for help but no one has been in touch
JA: What are all your granddaughter's symptoms? Is she taking any medication?
Customer: not that I know of not from the hosp anyway
JA: Got it. Has she seen a doctor about this?
Customer: no
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in her medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: She had a troubled upbringing
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 17 days ago.
Hi. I’m Dr. Mark. Looks like the hospital didn’t make the referral for your daughter. There should be a case worker or social worker in the hospital that was assigned to her case. I would contact the hospital and speak to the appropriate staff . You need to find out what their post hospital plan is.
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 17 days ago.
Any questions?