Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have always that this mole/freckle on my back. But I’ve

I have always that this mole/freckle on my back. But I’ve noticed lately it’s bigger than it was 6 years ago. I have had two babies in this time and I have gained and lost around 5 stone each time. So I don’t know if that makes it stretch. But i wanted to check it didn’t look weird/concerning.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

It does not look concerning, i would say just keep a check on it and better measure it for future reference for changes in size. Keep a check for any itching, or bleeding.

No worries for now.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thank you very much. I have no complaints about it other than it looks a bit bigger but then again I never really looked at it before. Thank you