Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I always have a headache everyday doctor cant find what it

hi i always have a headache everyday doctor cant find what it is i got a blood pressure machine my blood presuure is 103/65, 96/69, 100/64, 92/67 do i suffer from low bp plz help

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Some people have such Bp normally. You might be suffering from migrain or tension headaches.

Dehydration is another cause.

Increase water intake, take chamomile tea, Tylenol or Excedrin for headache and see how it evolves.

Yoga and exercise would help as well.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
but there nothing medically wrong its everyday i get them

Sometimes, no cause can be identified.

See a neurologist for ct scan to rule out any internal issue.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.