Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I’ve developed this irritation on the left side of my top

I’ve developed this irritation on the left side of my top lip, in the picture it’s rather faint you can’t see it maybe, but it’s tingling and feels a bit irritated. I got lip filer for the first time 3 weeks ago and had them dissolved twice with hyloronadase in a very short space of time therefore my lips are currently going through the recovery stages of trauma and you may be able to see the swelling on my bottom lip, the pain is subsiding with anti histemine and my clinician says there’s no more filler at all in my lips and they should be back to normal in 1-2 weeks. I’m just wondering what you all think this is, there’s no swelling on it? Im guessing just irritation? If so what should I do to help it.’thanks

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.

It seems to be just an irritation and can be due to trauma, filler, hyaluronidase.

It is nothing significant.

aPPLY COLD COMPRESSES.

Nothing much to worry about.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Thanks. My clinician felt my lips and said there’s absolutely no filer left so just a cold compress? I’ve taken anti histamine for the overall swelling oh my lips, which usually helps but when should it go down as it’s not swelling

It will go down by itself,no worries.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Thank u

You are welcome.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Ok thanks
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Also I’ve developed this painless spot on the inside of my gum where my bottom lip is and where most of the swelling is (my gum is also swollen as well as my bottom lip from the trauma of excess hyloronadase) what could it be?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.

It seems like a mucous cyst and would resolve on its own.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
How long do you think until it goes? It’s not painful but my gum on my right hand side of my mouth is a little uncomfortable too now
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I think it might be because I’ve been talking a lot ? I’m not sure, if you could help me that’d be great

It can take 4 to 6 weeks.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Do you mean my gum will take 4-6 weeks to get better? I’m confused
Customer: replied 18 days ago.

That cyst.