Dr.sOrders
Dr.sOrders, Doctor
Experience:  Has been serving the Beverly Hills community for over 20 years.
21747962

I’ve had lip fillers for 3 weeks and got them dissolved

I’ve had lip fillers for 3 weeks and got them dissolved twice in a very short space of time, now all the filler is out of my lips and I have swelling mostly on my bottom lip in the middle and a lump of swelling on the top and my gum on my bottom lip is very swollen because of the excess trauma from the 2 hyloronadase injections. Ive developed a painless spot on my bottom gum where the swelling is, could this just be it recovering? I had horrible pain in my bottom lip for 4-5 days and it’s only now improving thanks to anti histamine and pain killers. I’ve been told that it’ll take around 1-2 weeks for my lips to recover and go back to normal. What could this spot be? Thanks

Hyaluronidaze can cause some swelling and discoloration as well. As long as your symptoms of pain, etc. are improving, you may continue to watch it.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
the spot is nothing to worry about?

I don't see anything concerning on the pic.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Yeah it’s not painful at all I think it might be from it rubbing on my teeth. So should I. Continue with the anti histamines? My clinician said that my bottom lip was just filled with swelling and fluid so I’m guessing it’ll help as I’ve not had any pain today since taking them just the slightest tingling/light throbbing

Yes, just continue with your doctor's recommendations.

Thanks and Good Luck.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ty

You're welcome.