the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

Second opinion] I’ve developed this irritation on the left

second opinion] I’ve developed this irritation on the left side of my top lip, in the picture it’s rather faint you can’t see it maybe, but it’s tingling and feels a bit irritated. I got lip filer for the first time 3 weeks ago and had them dissolved twice with hyloronadase in a very short space of time therefore my lips are currently going through the recovery stages of trauma and you may be able to see the swelling on my bottom lip, the pain is subsiding with anti histemine and my clinician says there’s no more filler at all in my lips and they should be back to normal in 1-2 weeks. I’m just wondering what you all think this is, there’s no swelling on it? Im guessing just irritation? If so what should I do to help it.’thanks

Hello. I'mCustomer licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

I'm very sorry about this.
It looks like an allergy to me for sure

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
But should it go away?

Yes it will go away

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I’m getting a lot of tingling around my mouth now and around the tops of my lips at the top, is this them healing? Sorry about so many questions
I’m just worried and have bad anxiety

Yes this is the healing process

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Perfect was just worrying haha thanks so much for your assistance and consistent replies. I really appreciate it

you are very welcome :)