DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

My wife was in contact with her mum 8 days ago she has now

My wife was in contact with her mum 8 days ago she has now tested positive 8 days after contact should my wife isolate?

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

She should isolate for next 6 days

Although the chances of symptoms development are more in first 2-5 days after exposure but still the recommendations are to isolate for two weeks

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply as I am happy to address follow-up questions. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. I will be glad to help you always.