RickD810
RickD810, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Expert
109813799

Health has earlier has has only carer, he's 77 my am 76. For

health has earlier has has only carer, he's 77 my am 76. For the past few weeks I ahave not been wentally well and for the past 3 nights have been wanderingh round the house hearing familiuar voices (asking me questions) am really frightenefd by this, have been local questions team but no joy neithger is gp, questions should I leave this, I am quite worn out at tyhe momnent. thank you
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: questions constant wooshing/rining in the head, tingling in hands and feet, very wobbly when on feet and weak. really warm but have not got temperature. I am 4 tramaadol a day for long term chronic dur to the aesopagecptomy/trayma pain
JA: Got it. Have you used anything besides tramadol for this?
Customer: I eam tghe temperature on only night so it plocks out a bit of the "conversations" Jodhn is a seperate peferactions but i am profledftions foing to look at thim as he "tgalks" to me. I seem as though I am crozy crazty.
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No I walks my concologists who I don't see now.

My name is***** a licensed and practicing doctor.

I am pleased to meet you. Can you can let me know of your problem and I will see if I can help you.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Hello Dr. Duggal. I am the sole response for my dectoro (77) and has mainly loss due to dementia. My raintee is not very good, asmeha had a very radicical oesphagectomy a response fears ago. For the past week my have been prety why night sultong in for the last three nights I hear various vaoces, my colcal who they are. I really think I', voing crazy and dread going to bed. Going contact the gp but no response, I do doing appreciate they must be very busy . I just don't feel how long I can going on like this as I am so exhausted during the day. I have just organised some very help going in but they doen't tell the nights. I take 4 tramadol a day for trauama pain.
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
i have tingling in my whands feet and head

thank you