Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz,
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

I had a diamorphine injection in my glute during labour.

I had a diamorphine injection in my glute during labour. That was 14wks ago and I am still very sore in that area, it’s painful to touch it even just a light tap and if I power walk it’s sore
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: 14 wks, touching the area and physical exercise
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

And please ignore any phone requests, these are generated automatically by Just Answer beyond my control.

I am so sorry that you are going through this. Do you have any abnormal swelling in that area. Does this pain radiates to the leg or is it local to that area?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
No no swelling, and the pain doesn’t radiate anywhere else. When I tap it it’s like a sharp pain that Makes me feel like a needle is still in it

I don't think there is anything significant going on. Sometimes intramuscular injections can pain for a long time. But I would still advise that get an examination from your GP to see if there is any problem in your examination.

I don't think there is any serious problem but longevity of problem warrrants an examination.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Thank you for your help

Can you kindly aret your consult 5, It would be helpful.