Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz,
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

I have been experiencing headaches, on and off, for a couple

Hello. I have been experiencing headaches, on and off, for a couple of weeks now. The headache seems to happen on the right front side of my head.
JA: Have you used any medication for the headaches?
Customer: I have been taken ibruprofen but doesn't really help.
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about the headaches?
Customer: No
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Nothing in my medical history but my grandmother was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumour a decade ago.

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

And please ignore any phone requests, these are generated automatically by Just Answer beyond my control.

I am sosorry that you are going through this. It must be really bothering for you.

Does light or noise bother you?

How old are you?

Do you have any history of migraines?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Light and noise doesn't affect me. I am 27 years old. I have hardly had any strong history of suffering from migraines.

Any weight loss? Any fever, any headache or any weight loss?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No sudden weight loss. No fever

Any weakness in the body?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Not at all, everywhere else on my body feels fine.

That;s good there are no sinister signs. I think it's just tension headache or migraine. I would advise you to continuous use of paracetamol for couple of days. If not getting better, you can take ibuprofen as well.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thanks for your advice.

Can you kindly rate this consult 5, it would be appreciated.