Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz,
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

How can i get a covid test in jalon please, no but i may

how can i get a covid test in jalon please
JA: Are you experiencing any symptoms, such as a cough, fever, or shortness of breath?
Customer: no but i may need a test to travel to uk
JA: The Doctor will be able to answer that. How widespread is COVID-19 in your area?
Customer: very low actually but the airline may requite a test
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

And please ignore any phone requests, these are generated automatically by Just Answer beyond my control.

Where are you currently in?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
UK
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
am planning a visit later this month to Murla & the trip home to UK in Dec the airline may require a Covid test

Yes, you would need to get it done privately. If you don't have any symptoms, NHS won;t do it.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
i understand that.........but when i am staying in Murla how wouls i get a test to fly back to UK

There would be private clinic who would do the test. That is not a problem

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
thank you.

You are welcome.